ABOUT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The GGHSAA Scholarship Program is under the coordination of the GGHSAA Scholarship Committee and annually provides scholarships to Garden Grove High School graduating seniors.
Each year, GGHSAA’s Scholarship Committee provides scholarships from our Scholarship Fund which is funded from Membership Program dues, merchandise proceeds, and monetary donations. Also, GGHSAA’s Scholarship Committee extends the invitation to Alumni to assist in providing scholarships.
If you would like to donate to the Scholarship Fund or if you would like to set up a scholarship as an Individual, Family or Class for the next Scholarship Program, email scholarships @ gghsalumni.org.
- PROGRAM LAUNCH: 2018 TBA
- PROGRAM DEADLINE: 2018 TBA
- TOTAL SCHOLARSHIPS: 2018 TBA
- GENERAL – 2 Scholarships at $750 each
- HONORS – 1 Scholarship at $1000
SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE CONTACT
scholarships @ gghsalumni.org
SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT AWARD
- Recognition at GGHS Golden Fleece Awards
- GGHSAA Certificate
- GGHSAA Lifetime Membership (valued at $125; active status once membership form has been received by mail)
- Recognition on GGHSAA’s Website
- Recognition in GGHSAA’s Annual Newsletter
- GGHSAA Scholarship Check (once status of student enrolled to school has been received by mail)
View Scholarship Recipients to view the list of selected Argonauts who have won in the past.