Garden Grove High School Alumni Association’s Publications Committee is seeking Garden Grove High School Argonauts to contribute articles for the Annual Alumni Newsletter that is mailed out in April only to GGHSAA’s “Active Members” (Annual and Lifetime). If you would like to become an official member, visit Membership for more information.
SUGGESTED ARTICLES OF GGHS
- General Memories
- Athletic Traditions
- Teacher Tributes
- High School Sweetheart Stories (+Anniversaries)
- Biographies of Deceased Argonauts
- Recap of Class Reunions from last year
- Upcoming Class Reunions
- Upcoming Alumni Events
- Notable Alumni
SUGGESTED NOTICES OF GGHS
- Class Representative: Include First+(Maiden)+Last Name, Class Year and Phone/Email.
- Class Reunion: (Current): Include Class Year, Date, Time, Location and Contact Name/Phone/Email
- Class Memorial: Include First+(Maiden)+Last Name and Class Year
NOTE: If you would like to submit any class information to be placed on the website, please email email@example.com
- Articles should be in .doc format.
- Maximum length of article is one page.
- Each article should have a Title and Author’s First+(Maiden)+Last Name and Class Year.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Newsletter” in the subject line.
- In the body section of the email, please include name, email address, and phone number so that we may contact you if we have questions about your submission.
- The annual deadline for newsletter submission is February 28th.
NEWSLETTER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Garden Grove High School Alumni Association’s Publications Committee reserves the right to not publish a submission if it does not meet the content or technical specifications as outlined in the guidelines. It is at the discretion of the editor to edit for style (including grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.) but changes in content are made with the author’s consent.